Thursday, November 03, 2005

Recycled Glass... Beautiful and breakable.



Open urself up to the possibilities. Experience new and wonderful things. When u open urself up, u r most likely to experience sweetness and pain. Like with the sculpture above, sometimes u r invited to 'touch' but u r aware of the possibility that u might get hurt. Wot do u do? I can tell u wot I'd like to do... close my eyes and just get stuck in! Afterall d worse might never happen, and from experience I know that it hardly ever does.!.... Be Free!






Even pieces of rubbish can be re-defined and made into outstanding works of art.There is nothing that is in itself useless. It might not be useful to certain people or groups of people, it might not be useful in certain environments, it might seem common when used in a certain way BUT there is a place where that which seemed ordinary becomes extraordinary, where the common become uncommon/rare/exceptional. There is a place where everythg and everyone shines. Do u know where u shine??? Do u know where I shine (maybe u cld tell me :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

Great stuff!keep it up
Mary

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home