Friday, November 04, 2005

Analysis of initial paper model...


Informal/loose


Formal: straight repetitive lines


crumply vs structured

I remembered the exercise we did with the adverts when Jamie asked us to look at the picture in front of us and tell him the words that came to mind. I tried to come up with words that I thot of when looking at the paper model (whilst pretending not to notice the funny looks I got as I tried studying this thing that looked like it belonged in the bin: actually it looked like I fished it out of a bin) ... Anyho, I came up with some words which included corrugated sheet, metalic, beaten copper, bronzy, formal, loose, blah blah blah! Well I tried to reflect these...


Beaten copper vs corrugated metal



fluid vs Rigid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home