Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Monday.

I'm not sure y I keep doing this... I pinned up a weak and incomplete sheet!!! I was almost fast asleep when it got to my turn to present my work and so I was faced with the challenge of trying to stay coherent while trying to defend work that I knew was very weak.

Wot is the correct response in that sort of situation? Own up to not completing the work and hope that you'd b given the opportunity to explain what u'd have done if u had finished it? Or do u try to blag it and hope that u are not chewed up and spat out?

I left Uni kicking myself bc I had planned a different outcome from that which took place. I hope I dont do any permanent damage with all this kicking! I hope I can pick myself up on time for the next project but in the meantime, I guess I'd just keep kicking myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home