Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Monday - Monday


My feeling change from one week to the next. O some mondays I feel so fired up that I can hardly wait to start producing work (this process mostly takes place in my head and not on paper which is a shame bc I do get some really cool ideas which sometimes get lost somewhere between my head and sketchbook) and on other mondays, I just want to get to bed and watch TV (someone else's fantasy) for a forthnight!
I know that I should have better control of my feelings and confidence but I usually dont realise that it is slipping away from (i.e my confidence) until it is too late then I drag myself home, eat cookies for dinner and watch TV!
I do have to diverse I system that would make it possible and easy for me to monitor myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home