Saturday, November 19, 2005

Duality Model

This is what it should have looked like and not like it did when I presented it.
Another thing (while I am revisiting the Monday crit), the reason why I used the coloured railing was because apart from having the theme 'Duality', it was meant to be a multisensory garden. The bright colours were used because they are eye-catching, the grasses by the wall (which u would have to image as they have not been included in the model) were used because of their sound in the wind) and the fragrant climbers were used for their smell.
I wish I had remembered to say all this during my presentation (not like that would have made my weak presentation a masterpiece but at least I wouldnt have stood there like a stutue when I was asked about it).
Well that those mondays are in the past now. The challenge is not to make the same mistakes EVER again. Plenty more Mondays to come; plenty more opportunities to prove to myself that I have learnt the proper way to do thgs.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home